Saturday, June 7, 2008

hello, hola

Well, I've been wanting a new blog for a long time now. The article (you'll have to have an account with the NYT to read it online) about Emily Gould that was on the front page of the New York Times Magazine a while back inspired me some (when it probably should have sent me running). I've been keeping a blog since before it was called a blog. My online journaling began when I was 12 or 13. Hopefully this one won't be so personal, will be more exciting, and will track the progress in my new life outside of academia.

As for the name, "trashlady" - I used to be one. In college, I worked for the recycling and solid waste center. I really like trash.

Right now I'm watching this stupid "Under the Tuscan Sun" movie on TV. It is seriously awful.

No comments: