Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HALF PRICE Y'ALL

Explorations in Maryland and a significant reduction in snot have led to a much happier E.

I found a Thai grocery store / restaurant that I am IN LOVE WITH.  http://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-market-silver-spring $1 Thai iced tea and all their food is $6 or less!  I ate some mango sticky rice and forgot how DENSE sticky rice is.  Whoa.  It's awesome.  I also procured an actual bag of tea to MAKE MY OWN THAI ICED TEA.  I swore I wouldn't do this because it would lead to the downfall of one of my favorite things of all time but... can't resist a bag of loose tea.  Also, IT COMES IN A CAN, TOO.

After spending some time in there examining everything I set out for Value Village, which I have heard in these parts is a massive thrift empire.  Today the entire store was half off.  I actually had specific items I needed and this place took care of it.  It was a terrible mad house but definitely worth it.  I may have gone overboard with ceramic cats but... HALF PRICE Y'ALL.

  Here are some recent pictures from the National Zoo, 4th of July, various parties, etc.




No comments: