Sunday, February 13, 2011

symptoms of insanity

my nose is full of cold sores.  I am glad I get them in this way because no one can tell I have them (unless they can hear my nose whistling when I try to breathe).  I hate it because it hurts, fills my nose up with scabs, makes it hard to breathe, makes me sneeze, and feels like there are 800 things in my nose.

I am not that busy right now so I have given the nose problem too much thought.  I'm starting to wonder if I keep blowing my nose and picking the scabs off if I will lose my sense of smell.  So far so good, ever since the new neighbors moved into apartment #3 the building has smelled like vacuum cleaners and burning dogs.

I want the world to know that my nose is bothering me a lot and it's not socially acceptable for me to really talk about it or complain that much.  I seriously want to do something horrible to make this problem go away.

No comments: