Sunday, August 29, 2010

Things I like all playing together

So, there is a J. Crew distribution center near where I live.  Said distribution center has a big warehouse sale once a month where lots of the cute vintage inspired clothes are marked down to prices that I can afford (can't afford J. Crew normally).  I go pretty much every time it happens if I'm able and have saved some money for it.  This morning I went and waited in line for the longest amount of time EVER (2 hours) but left with some really great pieces.

While waiting in line they had the current J. Crew catalog on hand to whet all the shopping appetites of all the many women waiting (there were some men, most there not on their own accord).  I looked through it twice and found that one of the male models in the current (September 2010) catalog HAS A GIANT BEARD and looks like he JUST JUMPED SHIP FROM THE ALLMAN BROTHERS' ALBUM "BROTHERS AND SISTERS" AND PUT ON A SUIT.



Way to go clean cut J. Crew.  Now I'm going to search my body for the device that obviously has been planted in me that lets J. Crew know everything I like in the world.  I bet the next catalog will come with a free wheaten terrier that smells like lavender when you pet it.

the end

No comments: