Wednesday, December 9, 2009

evil urges

Oh, how Stuff White People Like speaks to me. I used a giftcard, does that make it ok?

When I feel really crazy I think in ALL CAPS. That's why the last two posts were so LOUD.

I just made my Corn Thyme soup but I made it VEGAN because today is a 100% vegan day. So far. I really need to lay off the cayenne.

I am considering further isolating myself from the PLANET by taking a Spanish II night class on Monday nights (my only night off other than Friday and Saturday). It's really cheap and I really would like to get better at Spanish. I think that now that I'm not actually in school it might be fun- I would have time to care and not be caught up in full time student insanity. Not sure if I should give up one of 3 nights off, though. The course ends in March.

I've been running along the French Broad River every day at lunch. I really like to see how big it gets after it rains. Sometimes it looks like a big, soft, pillow that you could jump on. I get these weird urges to jump on it and see if it would work even though I know it wouldn't. I also get urges like that when walking across tall bridges (jump off), hiking in cliff-type situations or steep areas (jump off, hurl myself down a mountain), etc. It's not suicidal, even in the happiest of times I feel like that.

The other day I thought I saw a raccoon chilling near the river but it turned out to be some geese.

No comments: