Monday, November 3, 2008

Get off your ass and vote for OBAMA!!!!!!!!! OBAMARAMA!!!!!!


Are you ready to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!

Today I was so pumped about the election I had a hard time working. All I wanted to do was call in sick and volunteer for Obama. I did volunteer after work- I stood at a corner in Ballston (Arlington, VA) and handed out fliers and told people to not forget to vote. I talked to this woman from Guatemala for a long time and got her to sign up to volunteer tomorrow at a polling place. Apparently she wrote a song about Obama and wants me to help her with the English. Cool!


Vote for Obama!! Vote for Obama!

Tomorrow I'm having a little election time party thing. I am going to cook some "YES WE CAN Spaghetti" and some other delicious Obama themed treats. Ideas are welcome. God, I was going to make some Obama cookies tonight but I'm too tired.

2 comments:

Grace said...

hahaha you're cute (I'm excited too). what do you make yes we can spaghetti out of?

elizabeth said...

rainbows, moonbeams, sunshine, light, and love