Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I need an evening activity.

I'm shedding small, pretend tears over the extermination of my college email address. Warren Wilson is so pathetic they don't give out alumni email- so bye bye .edu. Bye bye, .edu identity and cultural capital. I'm a little peeved about it even though I knew it was coming. I suppose that since almost everyone I know is on Facebook I shouldn't be too concerned.

Today I went on a long walk. I saw two cats. I walked 4.5 miles. I would think I would have seen more cats than that? I wore a pedometer to see how many steps that was... a little over 9000. I think I'll wear the pedometer more often to see how many steps I take a day. I've been acting entirely too lazy lately.

I made the Moosewood brownies again. They turned out like chocolate cake, again. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong? Maybe I shouldn't use the mixer next time. I know that the batter is too fluffy for it to be a brownie texture.

No comments: